30 April 2012

lace and pink

skirt & blouse: f21. jacket: abercrombie and fitch. shoes: j. crew. purse: rebecca minkoff (great selections here). accessories: bulova watch, tiffany, world market. 

photos by: bbecker
wedding photos by scott photography
happy monday! it's a wonderful monday as my husband and i celebrate our anniversary today!!! it's amazing to be married to my soul mate, love of my life, best friend...in essence, my partner in crime! i am forever blessed to be married to him. i must take this time to thank him for his love and support and for taking my wonderful outfit post pictures! so, here are just a couple of my favorite snap shots from our special day. i loved my bouquet and my wedding dress was perfect, especially the details! 

as for my outfit, i last wore this pink top here. i enjoyed pairing it with this lace skirt for a party at my husband's work. it was very comfortable and easy to wear on a beautiful spring day! xo

22 comments:

  1. Great outfit! love the skirt.. I have it in mint :D
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and Happy Anniversary!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you have a great blog! xxx

      Delete
  3. happy anniversary to you! wish you many many more :-)

    p.s. LOVE those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! love your colorful top

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I am following you back, too. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) hope you're having a great day! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you! hope you're having a wonderful day! xx

      Delete
  7. Very pretty! I love your shoes especially :)

    Please join my first international giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/wonder-woman-x-blue-vanilla-signature.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your blog looks so fun! hope you're having a great day! xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the comment!
    Want to follow each other?!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and cute lace skirt you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tessa! thank you for visiting my blog! i looked at yours and it's lovely! hope we can keep in touch through our blogs! xx heidi

      Delete
  10. Hi lovely,
    I totally love your blouse!!You look so pretty;)
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'm starting and I'm following:)
    I hope you like my blog too!
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mary! love your blog and following you back! xxx

      Delete
  11. Cute outfit! I love the heels & bag.

    <3 Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you! you have a fabulous blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete