17 April 2012

old and new beginnings

1. wallet: kate spade- cobble hill lacey // 2. sandals: tory burch emmy flat. // 3. bracelets: banana republic, world market, forever 21. watch: bulova. // 4. dress: zara


in a previous post, i talked about spring cleaning (here) and i decided to take my own advice. so, i've cleaned out of my closet, donated a lot and sold a few things, and now, i wanna share with you a few of my current spring finds and things i'm giving a new life. you've seen them in a few posts, but i can't wait to pair them with other things in my closet!!!

xx heidi

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely blog. thanks for the sweet comments. now following xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks amy. i'm looking forward to reading more of your blog posts! cheers!

      Delete
  2. Amazing stuffs dear and gorgeous blog!
    Following! Hop you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. marella! done and thanks for visiting and following! hope to see you here again! xx heidi

      Delete
  3. I love everything! What a great look you got there!

    http://www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete